The McCormick Foundation partnered with Nonprofit Garden to refresh their NetCommunity website, McCormickFoundation.org. The new design had to be modern, dynamic, responsive and informative website. Since the site is the primary pathway for online donations coordinated through The Raisers Edge for multiple organizational sports, media and community charitable partners, the site had to be user-friendly, welcoming and capable of delivering changing content to diverse key audiences, and must present an intuitive interface.
NetCommunity Project Highlights
Social Media Integration & Sharing
Customized donation forms to use user-friendly giving level buttons and mobile responsive functionality
The McCormick Foundation embraced a new design that would better visually tell their story. We focused on making the new design reflect the mission and history of the McCormick Foundation while incorporating the latest web technologies, strategies, social sharing tools and best practices. The re-engineered design and structure of the layouts & CSS are flexible enough for potential future technology integrations so The McCormick Foundation can stay on the leading edge.
- Redesigned and programmed MCF’s Blackbaud NetCommunity website to a contemporary design that features full-color imagery and a mobile-responsive user experience with clear calls to action.
- Designed and implemented new site architecture and navigation display to for a better user experience.
- Developed custom slideshow that eliminates the need to work with code in order to update images, text, and links.
- Customized donation forms to use user-friendly giving level buttons and mobile responsive functionality.
- Implemented Social Media Meta Tags: targeted messaging and custom image sharing for social media platforms.
- Incorporated live social media streams into home page.
- Created new, mobile responsive email template to match the site design for use in multiple NetCommunity acknowledgements and messaging.
- Provided onsite and remote Blackbaud NetCommunity & Raiser’s Edge training.
- Provided strategic support and Blackbaud NetCommunity consulting services over the course of 4 years and multiple projects.