When the main Huntington Hospital website launched with a new custom design, Philanthropy’s NetCommunity website needed to follow in its footsteps. Creating a nearly identical look & feel was top priority as well as making sure it was mobile responsive. The desire to create a more user-friendly interface and take better advantage of NetCommunity’s additional functionality was next on the priority list.
NetCommunity Project Highlights
Designed & developed new mobile responsive templates, layouts and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to reflect a more contemporary design.
Mobile Responsive Email Templates
Designed and programmed new mobile responsive NetCommunity email templates that include simple email, acknowledgement, event invitation, and enews style templates to serve a variety of purposes.
Customized donation forms to use user-friendly giving level buttons and mobile responsive functionality
Implemented Google Analytics site tracking and consulted on site enhancements, email strategy, and social media integrations.
Working with the hospital’s design firm, Nonprofit Garden replicated main site’s new design in NetCommunity. Collaboration with Huntington Hospital’s design firm allowed for a significant savings on the bottom line. The project finished on time and under budget, allowing the Huntington Hospital Philanthropy staff extra time with consulting and web development team to implement “wish list” functionality. The entire project, including meetings and training, was handled remotely with ease.
- Replicated the main Huntington Hospital custom website look and feel in Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Programmed new CSS, layouts and page templates to reflect that are mobile responsive.
- Designed and programmed new mobile responsive email templates that include simple email, acknowledgement, event invitation, and enews style templates.
- Customized donation forms for multiple designated gift funds, mobile responsiveness, and the addition of large user-friendly buttons.
- Build out content and forms to ensure complete migration of new site.
- Implemented Google Analytics site tracking.
- Provide remote Blackbaud NetCommunity training throughout project and on an as needed basis.
- Consulted on site enhancements, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email strategy, and analytics.
- Provided consulting services over the course of 2 years and multiple projects as well as ongoing NetCommunity strategic support and technical consultation on an as needed basis.