Conquering Responsive Design for Nonprofits
One Site to Rule Them All
Responsive design for nonprofits is a hot topic these days but remains a mystery to some fundraisers, mostly because they leave the technology aspects to their IT team. Responsive design simply streamlines the process of creating a website that can be used on any device, ensuring your supporters can find the information and functionality they seek.
This ebook explores responsive design in NetCommunity™ including:
- What is responsive design?
- Three philosophies for mobile-friendly design
- Four reasons to go responsive
- NetCommunity™ responsive design case study
- Responsive design checklist
- Responsive tricks for NetCommunity™