We understand. It’s personal.
Nonprofit Garden respects the privacy of all our website visitors. We handle any information you provide us with care and your information is protected both online and offline. The only data we gather from you is that which you voluntarily provide. We strongly believe that if electronic commerce and online activities are to flourish, consumers must be assured that information provided online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect your privacy, Nonprofit Garden has implemented the following policy:
Information We Collect
It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our users knowingly provide. This information can be shared via email contact, social media, or one of our website forms.
- Casual Web Site Visitors and General Users: We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our website. When you use the public areas of our website you are doing so anonymously. We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits (visits) per page. We use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but we don’t collect any personally identifying information.
- Current or Potential Clients: If while visiting our website you download a tip sheet or ebook, complete a “Let’s Talk More” contact form, or submit another form of request for information or project proposal, you will be asked to provide certain information. In all cases this information is submitted voluntarily.
What We Collect
When you fill out a contact request or other form on our website, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and mailing address
- Demographic information such as ZIP code, preferences and interests
- Topical interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With That Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your request accurately
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen
If you wish to be removed from our contact information system, you may email email@example.com with the subject line “Email Contact Unsubscribe” at any time.
Our client list is not for sale. When you visit our website or become a client, your name and mailing information will not be sold to a commercial organization. Ever.
nonprofitgarden.com is owned and operated by Nonprofit Garden, LLC. This website is offered to the user on the condition the user accepts without modification the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By accessing and using this website, the user of nonprofitgarden.com agrees to the following terms:
nonprofitgarden.com contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by Nonprofit Garden, LLC and other sources, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. This site is for your personal, noncommercial use, and you may not modify, copy, sell, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any material from this site, including code or software.
The user acknowledges that social networks, blogs, conferences, webinars and any other forms of communication hosted by this website are public and not private communications. The content of these communication forums by yourself and others are not to be considered an endorsement by Nonprofit Garden, LLC, and shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by Nonprofit Garden.
All comments, guest book entries, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or information disclosed or offered to or in response to Nonprofit Garden through this website shall remain the property of Nonprofit Garden, LLC. By utilizing this website as a vehicle for communication, you grant Nonprofit Garden a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted license to use any comments for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the author or provider of the comments.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All contents of this website are: Copyright © Nonprofit Garden, LLC, 191 University Blvd #182, Denver CO 80206. All rights reserved.
As a visitor of nonprofitgarden.com, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws, including, but not limited to, areas such as libel, slander, indecency, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, obscenity, indecency, and copyright and trademark infringement.
Information on this website includes intellectual property that is protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States. These applicable laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound and video samples, and other protected materials. Violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Limitations of Liability
Use of nonprofitgarden.com is at the discretion of the user. Under no circumstances shall Nonprofit Garden, LLC, its trustees, officers, employees, members, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that may result from the use if, or the inability to use, Nonprofit Garden, LLC materials, including those consisting of this website. You specifically acknowledge and agree that the Nonprofit Garden, LLC is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any Nonprofit Garden, LLC material, or with any of Nonprofit Garden’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting nonprofitgarden.com.
Pages within this website may contain links and pointers to other websites that are maintained by third parties and are not under the control of Nonprofit Garden, LLC. Accordingly, Nonprofit Garden makes no representation or endorsement concerning the content of any third party website, which you shall review “as is” and use at your own discretion.